Posted on May 5, 2016 by Megan Catoe |
Chivalry is not dead.
Don’t forget to do something for all the ladies in your life! Here are a few ideas:
- Stand when your mom or a lady walks in the room
- Stand when a lady leave the dining table
- Hold the door for all ladies
- Open the car door for all ladies
- Write a handwritten note to a lady in your life
- Give up your seat to a lady if there is only standing room
- Invite a lady to dance (especially a Mom)
Check out this link for more gentlemen inspiration from “Good Guy Swag” in their article 21 Lost Gentleman Traditions That Still Apply Today
Not all girls grow up to be ladies. Not all boys grow up to be gentlemen. The world needs more ladies and gentlemen.
June 20 – 24, 2016 the Etiquette and Leadership Institute would like to certify you to have the skills and tools to provide the world with more outstanding, polite, and confident young people. We kindly invite you to attend the Etiquette and Leadership Institute Train to Be a Children’s Etiquette, Manners, Leadership, and Character Coach/Consultant. For more information please call April McLean, Communications Director 888.769.5150. Visit etiquetteleadership.com
See how we put our certification
Sign-up to Receive Practical Etiquette Tips